Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Olympic

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What are the views of people who have used them before. I'm sure I've spotted good view on them around these parts before, but any comments and opinions would be appreciated as I'm considering them for a holiday during the coming season. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skisimon, We have been with them 3 times in the past 3 seasons. Good chalets, great staff, great food, Usually no hanging around at airports for 6 other flights, social ski/host service. Downside is that they operate in the tarentaise and 3 valleys only.

IMHO They also offer good value for money. rather than ploughing money into sales and marketing they seem to put it into staff training and selection and rely on repeat business.

We have booked again for 23rd March in the first week of our Easter hols, where are you thinking of. IMHO Silver Ski offer an almost identical service, but without sausage and bacon every morning Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, probably Tignes before Christmas, as it's the only time I know I've got to ski during next season and the best chance for snow at that time. I'll probably get a couple of weeks in late Feb/early March but that'll result in an ad hoc trip.

I'll have a look at Silver Ski too now you've mentioned it. Thanks.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

Downside is that they operate in the tarentaise and 3 valleys only.

rolling eyes You would think they could operate somewhere with decent ski-ing Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman,
Quote:

Downside is that they operate in the tarentaise and 3 valleys only.

There is best quality ski-ing to be had elsewhere Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin, I wish they operated the same service and prices in the Dolomites and parts of Austria. I don't like going back to the same area every year wink Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, Oh, I know the feeling, where to buy next is such a challenge Laughing wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can I add my 3 cheers for Ski Olympic. Not been with them for the last couple of years but have previously been with them for the last x years at least once a year and found them to be great value and always have good quality chalets. What has always made it for me has been the the quality of the staff, many of whom seem to return year on year.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy