Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big Mountain Montana changes name

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Big Mountain Resort in Montana will become known as 'Whitefish Mountain Resort' next season. Bosses decided that the old name was too generic. The Whitefish name is already well known as the surrounding area is already referred to by it. It is also the name of the lake just below the ski village....Big Mountain / Whitefish will open for the Winter Season on Dec. 8, 2007, weather permitting, and run through April 6, 2008.

More Info
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
About bloody time. They've been talking about this since I was there between '98 and '01.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mike Pow wrote:
About bloody time. They've been talking about this since I was there between '98 and '01.

I remember them talking about it when I was first there in 86 Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I remenber them talking about when I was there in 1956
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nickski, I remember hearing that they were talking about it when David Goldsmith used to go skiing.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I quite liked the old name: you knew what it meant. It was big and it was a mountain.

This is where I first learnt to ski.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Nickski, I remember hearing that they were talking about it when David Goldsmith used to go skiing.

People didn't speak in those days, they just drew pictures on cave walls and grunted at each other.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Smart move. Big Mountain was a rubbish name.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Saves confusion with Big Sky - also in Montana.

I am not sure about names with FISH in the title though. Sounds a bit of an SZK thing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The press release from the mountain with the new logo

http://bigmtn.com/?a=content/wmr

and the reaction in town

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/articles/2007/06/14/news/news02.txt
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I remeber it being a pretty good resort and there was a great pub called The Wolf's Den or something like that on the way back.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The Dire Wolf. Top bar. Free nachos. Good bands over the winter.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy