Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Northern England flights to skiing airports 07/08 season

Poster: A snowHead
Ok, breaking this out of the jet2 thread, who is flying where for this season, direct flights only?

So far we have:

Jet2 who are flying to Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg

Easyjet not out yet

bmibaby to Geneva

BA & flybe don't seem to have any northern departure points?

regards,

greg

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 12-06-07 10:48; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 brian
brian
kitenski, is this Northern England only ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeh I guess so Brian.............
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flybe go to Aberdeen, which isn't far from Scottish skiing!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh, and from Manchester (is that "north") you can fly to Boston with BA.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Newcastle -Dubai
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thomsonfly go from Doncaster to Geneva
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Also Multiflight fly from Leeds to Geneva. Downside, £12k return for 10 people. Upside, private jet Very Happy The way things are going with Jet2's baggage charges might end up being cheaper
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Newcastle-Milan Bergamo, Ryanair
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Liverpool - GVA and Basle Easyjet
Liverpool - Salzburg Ryanair
Manchester - Salzburg Thomsonfly

Easyjet schedules not yet released tho!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Edinburgh - Geneva
Edinburgh - Chambery
Aberdeen - Geneva

All Flyglobespan
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Jet2 also do:

Leeds - Barcelona (for Andorra)
Leeds - Milan (Italian resorts)
Manchester - Milan

Thompsonfly (in addition to Geneva above):

Doncaster - Salzburg
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well I managed to book Liverpool to Geneva on the Sat night 29th March, 18:10 flight for £14 each (+£14 taxes), so cheap hotel at the airport, half the job done! just got to hope that the "summer" flights can get me home again and are not too expensive!!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kitenski, Aye, booked my xmas flights, 22nd Dec Liverpool - Geneva £55 out, 31st Dec Basle-Liverpool £6 back plus tax
snow report
 brian
brian
kitenski, Charlatanefc, with easyjet I presume ? When did they go on sale ? Did you get an advance warning e-mail or did it arrive after the event ?
snow report
Hi Brian, yes Easyjet and no email from either them or Jet2 "announcing" their winter flights, just noticed on snowheads last night, lept straight onto Easyjet and voila!

Someone posted at 6pm last night saying Easyjet had gone on sale.

Hmmm, I feel another visit to Basel is in order, got good prices on those flights last year as well....

regards,

Greg
ski holidays
 brian
brian
kitenski, ah yes, I see it in the winter flight schedules thread. Better get on my toes for EDI flights then. Confused
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy