Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Well I hope La Ros lives up to it's hype...

Poster: A snowHead
Just sending off the cheques for my deposits for an Easter week with family and 2 virgin skiers...

Hopefull for lots of off piste in the morning and nice skiing with the kids in the afternoons.....

Any good off piste areas to look out for (via pm is fine if you don't want them public)

cheers,

greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Off dear Laughing . When are you going greg, and who what were and when
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
30th March with tracksvacations.......Just gotta sort out the ski school for kids in the morning now.

Cheers,

Greg
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski, bummer, looks like we may be going on the 23rd Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, you're off to La Ros again?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, hey try the other side of the valley one year...please.........!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
23rd was my first choice, but was full at tracks!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I Mouth, TallTone, kitenski, I reckon we can do Quatre Saison from Manchester with Ski Olympic for about £440 per head, and the kids are really keen to go back. Not a done deal though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kitenski, Johnboy and I had a great time in La Ros - although a couple of dodgy days weather wise. Food is excellent!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
FtS, how do Ski Olympic charge for kiddies? Can't work it out from their website.........
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
£150 off for the week you are wanting if they share a triple or quad with parents. QS has 3 quad rooms
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Frosty the Snowman, huh, discrimination against families of five yet again Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
TallTone, Twins......ahh the joys wink .
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
TallTone, Twins......ahh the joys wink .

Yes, twins born 15 months apart Wink
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
TallTone,I meant you and me Shocked Laughing
snow conditions
kitenski, we were there this half-term thanks to all the keen-ness for la Ros from certain snowHead s (stand up and be counted FtS) and one of our party who had been the year before.

We didn't touch the off-piste (I am an off-piste novice) but found plenty to ski especially as you head over to la Thuile. Good restaurants and the "odd" bombardino didn't go amiss either.

Our Easter hols don't start till a week later so we are going to Tignes to be just that bit higher.
ski holidays
kitenski, bummer, looks like we may be going on the 23rd Crying or Very sad

Looks like a full chalet on 23rd, I am having to try to shift it to the week before with a bit of jiggling workwise. Should be fun as I'm coming back from mayrhofen late Sat to fly out to La ros early sun. Smile
Aren't the two easter weeks 16 and 23 march this year?
snow report
TallTone,I meant you and me Shocked Laughing

Pretty sure I only counted two Frostlets... you got another one you keep in a cupboard? Shocked
latest report
TallTone, he's got loads!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy