Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski & Boot Luggage??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All!
I'm looking into new ski & boot bags and wondered if anyone had preferences or advice they might share.
Any brands to recommend or warnings to pass on? Wondering what has been holding up best on airline travel.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi and welcome.

I have a 'Head' double ski bag which has survived the airlines for a few years with little sign of wear and as for boots , i put them in my main bag (a large holdall) which means less to haul around. Dont know if this helps at all
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks! snowHead
No probs with the soft-side bags? My sis had a chunk taken out of her board on the last trip so I've been wondering about the sport tube vs the normal bags. Have been looking at the '08 K2 speed double rolling bag. plenty of reviews out there on skis but not much to find on bags....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tina_T_skiing101, I just bought this http://www.facewest.co.uk/Dakine-Fall-Line-Double.html from Facewest, usign the link on the home page here (contribution to snowHeads). I ordered it yesterday and it arrived today on standard postage for only £1.95 Very Happy . I have no idea whether it will be any good, but I liked the followindg features:

1. double bag

2. fully padded

3. wheels

4. pockets for boots

5. only weighs 3.3kg

i'm going to use it on Eurostar next weekend. I'd be pleased to know if anyone else has used this bag.

Welcome to snowHeads
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy