Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

This Years Trips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sad hows that?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
19th-26th february on kopaonik, serbia. based on 4 sharing (two singles and a double) 115 uk pounds per person for accomodation (halfway up one of the slopes) + private mini bus taking us from my place in belgrade to the resort and back. skipass should be 50 pounds for a week. i cannot wait.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dnc, my missus is from a towm near Belgrade (Cacak). She used to ski at Kopaonik whe n she were a lass and says that the scenery is outstanding. I was over there in July and could see all of the work being put in to make everything suitable for us tourist types. I reckon it'll be a cracker - especially at THAT price.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
heh, well the price has pretty much doubled since i first went - 4 years ago. its still cheap, but my serbian friends are too happy about the rises. this year we were discussing going to bulgaria instead. im looking forward to see how its improved, the roads around the mountains were always pretty bad.

for the last 2 years ive brought friends from the UK over for holidays. they have had a great time. i found a really great english language snowboard instructor. prices for flights over here can be ok - but you usually have to book early. BA and JAT fly from london and lufthansa sometimes has good prices from manchester. usually its around 150 ukpounds with taxes. if we took a normal coach instead of a minibus the price for the week would be something like 85 pounds per person. but this year we want to have a bit of luxury and spoil ourselves. also the price is higher than it can be as we are staying at one of the main hotels right in the center. there are apartment buildings in the center that are cheaper and other hotels around the resort which can also be incredibly cheap.

we are thinking about doing a long weekend at sarajevo (jahorina) - as the skiing is supposed to be much much better there, and the price less as well. its where the 1984 winter olympics were and has a really great reputation. my girlfriend has been skiing every year at kopaonik since she can remember, so is a bit bored with it. shes been to jahorina a few times and wants to go back. maybe if the season lasts i'll check it out.

so seriously, you should get a holiday in over here at some point for kopaonik - you wont regret it. the thompson prices really arent that much higher than i could be paying - because they include the flights and should be using a normal coach service from belgrade.

and if you want to do it yourself with some flights, so you can have some extra days in serbia - let me know and i'll put you in touch with some travel agents who could help.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oh and and just to rub it in a bit. im staying in the apartments on the right of this photo yes they are on piste.

the main complex is behind and to the right of where this photo was taken, its about a 10 minute walk to the skilift that you can see in the center of the photo. the big building with the sloping roof to the left is the hotel grand, which is a tad to expensive for my budget.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dnc wrote:
oh and and just to rub it in a bit. im staying in the apartments on the right of this photo yes they are on piste.

Are you staying in apartments called "Nebeska stolica" at slope "Masinac"?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wrong year Mate Puzzled
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jonpaul wrote:
Wrong year Mate Puzzled

I just want to know where he is/was staying on Kop.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy