Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Review ELAN GSX race stock

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just recently I skied a pair of these in a 182cm

Now these are probably a tad long for my current ability level so I will try to get a 176cm...

but these skis are AMAZING... turn initiation is really nice... they are super stable at speed as you would expect... nice smooth skiing ski...

MMMMMMMM I like 'em.... and they go like stink!!

BTW you won't buy these for the graphics - they are bright green... but then if you are buying these it is probably not going to me to match your outfit rolling eyes (Do people really do that? My rollerblade instructor says they do... but I cannot work out why)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
little tiger, I skied some at the PSB. Outstandingly stable
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman,

where did you get the race stock skis from?

I only saw more off-piste type skis in Ute's
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
little tiger, From the ELan tent at the mondial. GSX wc pro's in a 184. I wanted to test some magfires but the man looked at me, could tell I was hard core and insisted. I was very nervous, but once I got them going I loved them
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman,

Yeah.. in a 182 it takes me about 3 turns to get enough speed to bend them... I have to remember to knee angulate those first 3 turns a bit or I'm toast...

Once they were going along WOOOOOOHOOOOO Happy ..... except the folks that ski out of trees into runs without looking uphill could be in trouble Wink (especially those jump into the runs thinking they are cool... but having no spotter)

Damn I cannot hire a pair from the elan tent as they took it away! Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
little tiger, Well have a little bit more weight to bend them I found them quite agile wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
little tiger, From the ELan tent at the mondial. GSX wc pro's in a 184. I wanted to test some magfires but the man looked at me, could tell I was hard core and insisted. I was very nervous, but once I got them going I loved them

I remember that....is that why you now have a nice new coloured jacket to go with....possibly...a new purchase...??? Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JT, Lightweight Meier jacket. £25 from TKMAXX. Apparently the 3XL in Calf scour yellow had not been a big seller Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman,

Get the skis...!!! make everyone else puke as you hack past them. Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy