Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 ESCAPE 5500 UNLIMITED + EPS MARKER COMP 1400s

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, i got the K2 ESCAPE 5500 UNLIMITED (skis) + EPS MARKER COMP 1400s (binders) as a present a while ago and i havent ever used them, i was just wondering if you could tell me how much i could sell these for as they have never been touched, nor used and are still in the packaging. Also is there a better place to attract a larger audience to sell skies rather than ebay?

Thanks alot fellas,

Mike.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
michael17, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead Can't help you with your question from any experience, but I think ebay would be the way to go...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
is that all you guys got? 40 views no hits?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
michael17 wrote:
is that all you guys got? 40 views no hits?
ooh, touchy! Agree best bet for some previous years skis is ebay. What year are they from? The 5500 Unlimited came out, what, four years ago?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Best bet is to separate them, that's a better binding than the ski.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ok well do you know how much the bindings would be worth and how much the skis would be seperately?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In which market?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm not an expert. when I bought some out of date K" skis new w/o bindings I pay approx £20 and I bought some MArker m33(?) bindings for a bout £20-25 from Ebay. I suspect either seperately or together the skis and bindings don't have a high intrinsic value. Ebay sellers for skis get good prices for popular skis eg B2. Less well known skis can generally be picked up cheap . Trying having a look at prices for your ski if any going or similar skis from the same year and/or look on american ebay where more K2 s may be sold. Good luck.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy