Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Mountain - New US Tv drama Series

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
New drama series filmed across the pond in and around Lake Louise Ski Hill in Alberta, Canada started airing in the states this week which I thought wasn't bad (saying that, anything with skiing/snowboarding or SNOW in it gets my vote this time of year).
No doubt it will be over here next year and has some lovely ski/scenery shots provided by Travel Alberta ...so watch out for it if you can't get hold of it

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 27-09-04 23:03; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know the feeling well watch a film called extreme ops the other night thought the story/plot was absolutely crap but some great skiing/boarding in it
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We still haven't quite exactly sorted out the drinking rules for 'The Mountain', thus far:

- First person to spot Beavertail hut at Louise yells 'Beavertail' and everyone else drinks. This one favors those that have been there, but is actually a pretty good rule.

- Extremely unlikely sex scene (e.g. plenty of grinning and cuts, but brassiere still on in the morning) - everyone else drinks.

- Cliche snowboard move (gap jump with mute grab) Everyone drinks, no exceptions (to dull the pain, see).

- Plot line lifted from 'Dallas' (e.g. brother-to-brother girlfriend swaps, employee/owner fistfights) This one favors the slightly older set, mostly to let them catch up. Everyone else drinks.

- Fake rich atmosphere (high priced charity dinner with orchestra AND a go-go dance track)- Person noticing picks one person to drink.

- 'The family' and 'together' in the same sentence: 1st person noticing calls drinks and makes a new rule.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
comprex, so basically you all drink! I like the rules of your drinking games Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dan, A terrible amount of empirical research went into devising those. Wink Our histograms show an average of 8 drinks per person per episode with a deviation of about 5, but we think that was just a sotzed records keeper's fault.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hhmmm, i saw an ad for this show on TV her in the UK last night, but i dont remember what channel ... Embarassed
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey - when we were in LL in March this year they were filming as we were queuing & going up the chairlift! If you see someone (not in a yellow jacket Very Happy ) grinning maniacally (??) at the cameras and trying to show one of the film guys their lift pass, that was me!!! snowHead snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy