Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It is nearly over, who is heading south!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So with the european season nearing its end I was just wondering who is heading south over the summer.

Last year we hit Chile which was amazing (see my report in the resorts section) and I'd love to hit Las Lenas and Bariloche this year but unfortunately I am broke.

Who here has done the South American experience...

It is definately worth it over a 2 week break only issue is expense as even on a budget it can come in at between 1500-2500 pounds per person.

If anyone here is thinking of going and wants any advice just hit me a pm.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've just taken off the winter tyres and put the 'ordinary' tyres back on.
So that's it!
If it's nice at the weekend I may go South.......... to the beach Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boredsurfin, Longefoy is nice at this time of year ...................its down if not south Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
redrunmarcus, Innit time for you to come home? Laughing
Trapps. shut last week Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
been home a week missing it already
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A couple of extra tit bits.
a: The high altitude of S.America leads to a different skiing experience the snow is a lot crisper I guess this translated to faster skiing.
b: Chile and Argentina make loads of good cheap wine!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am going past Thirsk on Saturday, does this count.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, I hope you don't get a nose-bleed in the rarefied southern atmosphere. last week of the season, Ryan is already in Turkey ensuring the dive boat is ready and the chalet will be shut next week.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jokerz the lot of ya! Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We are starting a new sister site to UnofficialSquaw.com that's going to focus on South America. We're calling it UnofficialAndes.com and hope to head to santiago in july and take off from their. If anyone is interested in helping out or has advice please send it to my bro Tim, he'd love the help/advice. His email is tim (at) unofficialsquaw.com
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Probably be down there some time but its way to early to make any plans. I need to see at least 1 Mtr on the gorund (Las Lenas,Chillan,Valle Nevado) before I even consider booking up.
Theres no snow there yet.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SQUAWSKI AND STANTON www.skiarpa.com THIS IS THE SHIZZLE!!!
Stanton
Chilan was poop I found it too beginner family orientated
Valle Nevado/La Parva were awesome especially La Parva lots of vertical!
Las Lenas i have not visited but I really want to as it seems absolutely awesome
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I know quite a few female acquaintances who are heading south, but with age it comes to all Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
plectrum wrote:
SQUAWSKI AND STANTON www.skiarpa.com THIS IS THE SHIZZLE!!!
Stanton
Chilan was poop I found it too beginner family orientated
Valle Nevado/La Parva were awesome especially La Parva lots of vertical!
Las Lenas i have not visited but I really want to as it seems absolutely awesome

I find Chillan to be exceptional & far less crowded .
In fact it has the highest vertical in Chile with some excellent Off Piste and cheap Heli Skiing.

Termas de Chillan 1100 metres
La Parva 950 metres
El Colorado 900 metres
Valle Nevado 789 metres

Las Lenas is a great area however, if the Marte is closed (frequently) then you may as well be skiing in Seefeld Happy The best skiing in Las Lenas is the back country, quite easily accessble and plenty of Argy,Ozzy,NZ guides available for hire.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy