Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thank You All

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Today, for many ski resort workers, is the last day of the Winter season.

A big thank you to you all for foregoing your own enjoyment of the snow so that we can all come and visit and have a great time.

Not an easy season, this one, but hopefully only a glitch and next season the snow will come early and consistently Very Happy

Enjoy your well earned break until the Summer season starts and then back to work again. Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
errrrrr... shouldn't THEY be thanking US? Well earned break? I really feel sorry for the poor blighters... all that pesky mountain scenery, that awful clean air, the free board & lodging and being forced to ski (for free) whenever their busy schedule allows. Let's set up a charity to help make their lives a little easier. (and, yes, I have done seasons)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bode Swiller, There are few like that, but they're a minority in my expierence. We thank everyone that comes through, even the bugs who take up 45mins of our time during the holidays to find out which boot/ski they'll buy on the internet. I appricate boredsurfin, sentiments.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

the free board & lodging and being forced to ski (for free)

Actually we all work for that, thank you very much. Or do you think sub-minimum wage is a fortune and the rest of it is just perks?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard, nobody fored me (or presumably you or anyone else) to do seasons (at £53 a week) but I did 'em for purely selfish reasons so please don't pretend you're some kind of philathropic organisation.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller, exactly when did I say that? I merely pointed out that the so-called 'free' board, accommodation and lift pass is nothing of the sort, but part of the wage we're paid. As you well know.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller, being harsh on the seasonaires that choose to work in the Alps for the benefits it allows is pretty ridiculous. They provide a service that's vital to the running of the resort for people like yourself - Just cos you earned the ££ to ski providing a service in the UK or wherever doesn't make them any different to, or less valuable than you. Work is work, and rewarded as such. It's like saying to the chef that he should be grateful for you being nice enough to eat at his restaurant, you shouldn't thank him for cooking for you... Nothing wrong with thanking the people that allow you to go out and enjoy yourself. As someone who claims to of done seasons, I'm suprised you'd go out of your way to try and upset hard working seasonaires.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
to tell you the truth most people are glad to see the back of tourists. Pistes are dead quiet now Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Our last guests of the season leave tomorrow, and no doubt there is a leaving party for the seasonnaires in Monetier this weekend. We didn't meet many of them this time, last years were a much friendlier lot. But i've no doubt they;ve done a wonderful job, and have had fun along the way.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stab wrote:
to tell you the truth most people are glad to see the back of tourists. Pistes are dead quiet now Smile

What? as quiet as in January and the first week of March? Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
boredsurfin, way quieter than that. Entire pistes with not a soul on them (and this is 2Alpes we're talking about).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy