Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One night in Bangkok (well Chamonix really)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've contrived to be in Chamonix for one night next Thursday (19th) does anyone know any cheapish hotels/Apartments that do one night stays and are reasonably central?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FSI, the Vagabond. about a tenner a night. It's a hostel, so you'll be sharing a room with 3 others of the same gender. It has a bar down stairs.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
many thanks Wear the fox hat, it looks ideal Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FSI, off topic, may I be very rude and enquire after your username? All I want to know is if it's engine related? Little Angel
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
slikedges, no I'm afraid not, whilst I do drive an audi its the big girls blouse cabriolet......FSI is an abbreviation of my company name. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
FSI, Toofy Grin exactly what I was thinking of!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
On the subject of Chamonix for a night, I will be passing through Chamonix for one day and night this August. Can anyone offer suggestions as to what I should do? Places to eat? Bars? Short hikes?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JohnnyC,
Bars; Chambre Neuf, Scandinavian run, good atmoshpere. Its were a lot of the locals hang out, but also a tourist favourite. La Terasse in the centre of town has (surprisingly) a nice terasse with awesome views of Mont Blanc.

Restuarants; Munchies does some really good thai inspired food, one of the best restuarants in cham. Casa Valerio is a must if you fancy pizza/pasta. One of the best pizzas I've ever had, I think my tally after 1 season was well into the 30s. There's also a good sushi restuarant, loads of Haute Savoie restuarants (the local alpine fondue, raclette etc) and a couple of very good french gourmet cuisine restuarnts.

Short Hikes; loads running straight out of the town. Best to have a look at a trail map when you get here. Also worth doing the Aiguile du Midi cable car.

If you want more info drop myself or SZK a message.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy