Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley retailers for half jacket shades? - SORTED

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well, following lots of excellent advice from fellow snowHead's I had set my heart on a pair of Oakley half jackets with persimmon, warm grey and quite possibly Hi-yellow lens. The difficulty lies in finding them! We have an Oakley distributor in Chelmsford - they don't have. Online retailers only seem to offer "standard" lens (in a colour I don't want) and don't offer the lens I do want as an extra. Oakley US have an online customising service which looks great, but they don't seem to ship to the UK.

Now as I'm a "want it now" kinda girl, and can't wait till after the bank holiday - does any snowHead know where I can get what I want - ideally in time for the EoSB?

thanks in advance

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 10-04-07 19:28; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.the-eye-shop.com
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx, Try these guys. I've used them before & they're service was excellent.

http://www.the-eye-shop.com
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar, & spyderjon, - looks good - big thanks Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, great minds think alike wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spyderjon wrote:
rob@rar, great minds think alike wink

Yup, me and you as well Wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've emailed them to see if they can do the set up that I want. look slike they have stock of the lens and i can get 24 hour deliver for 15 euro.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
holidayloverxx, I've had half jacket lenses from here: http://www.cricketsupplies.com/sunglasses/jk_oakley.asp
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jerry, thanks - another good option
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well, bizarrely Oakley.com doesn't list the Oakley store in Covent Garden and when phoning Oakley UK they didn't tell me that store does custom shades (even though i said that's what i want)!

Anyway, I've got matt black frames with 1 x persimmon and 1 x titanium iridium polarised lens plus vault for £199.97 (call it £200) which is full retail. Heatbreaking when you know the price in dollars if buying in the states. It wasn't about the money - it was more important to have them in time for the EoSB, but if I decide to get the Hi Yellow lens for the new season I'll buy online or when I'm in the states later this year.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy