Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 More Major UK Snowshows

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Other than the Daily Mail's show at Olympia there are 3 more shows around the country throughout October run by "Global Snow Shows"...
2/3 Oct Calshot,
8-10 Oct Birmingham
23/24 Oct Manchester
More details(though a bit sketchy) here ........
http://www.globalsnowshows.co.uk/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not all that impressed by their website, with less than a week to go till the Southampton show there are still no exhibitor details or programmes of events for any of the shows, sadly this year would appear to be the last time that the Southampton show will take place, at least that is what it said on the flyer I recieved just a day or two ago Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is anyone going to the snow show on the Sunday?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dan, I hope to be there sometime next weekend but at the moment don't know which day I'll be going
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll be at the birmingham one and maybe the manchester one too I'll have to leave my wallet at home dont think i can be trusted.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DG ORF I am fairly certain to be at the Southampton show on Saturday and will PM you on Friday to confirm, perhaps meet up for a coffee, any other takers for Southampton ?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty, sounds good, hopefully I'll be able to get there without any problems
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Their website is poo-poo, but I won two tickets to go to the Birmingham one through one of Neilson's e-newsletters! Very Happy snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Let me know your exact plans for Southampton and I'll come and meet up with you too.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Playing hockey on saturday so will possibly be going on the Sunday. If anyone goes on the saturday i'd appreciate a quick post here to say if it's worth while.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dan, based on last year's snow show t manchster, most definitely *not* worth a visit
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Dan Southampton show usually comprises of about a dozen large retail stands and a few smaller ones, typically they will have a certain quantity of last years clothing and equipment at cheap prices plus a few items from this years range, the rest of the stands will be made up of people trying to sell you holidays or locations to go skiing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy