Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

glenshee!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
poor old glenshee has had a terrible season Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
worst since 1992 apparently Sad

Glencoe are maybe shutting for the season on monday as well (they still have quite a bit of snow up top Puzzled )
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's a real shame that Glenshee have had it so bad this year - I hope the finances aren't too badly hit.

Let's hope that next season is better, at least Glenshee wasn't the the only place in Europe to have such a hard time, not that that's any real consolation!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
really do love glenshee, have skied every slope there many times over, certainly has a place in my heart........happy days for sure. spent so many full seasons up there and got to know a lot of the people who lived and worked up there, i was based at a centre around 30 mins from the slopes, on the side of the A93. hope glenshee has some good snow for next season and some busier times. a very good ski area when conditions permit Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If Glenshee had a season this year then I did not know about it.

Had been waiting to go up there if there was any snow but never found a weekend worth the 4 hours drive.

If I have to name a year with a decent condition, say the Tiger was open and could be ski all the way to the bottom or the car park was full for a few weekends, then it must be at least 5 years ago.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
saikee, i think the last time i was up there was around 5/6 years ago, snow was ok then, was able to ski the tiger, traverse across and down to the coach park area.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well, it was going to be shut last November - and it was put up for sale. Wonder what became of that.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
achilles, management buy out.

saikee, tiger was skiable in March last year, see pic.

snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's a shame, some of the best skiing I've had in Scotland has been at Glenshee. Their finances must be pretty shaky at the moment Sad

snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
managed a few saturdays in glenshee last year march/april.
had a great time!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy