Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TDM buys Morzine and Val Thorens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
German lift company TDM, now the largest owners of lift systems in Europe, (Serre Chevalier, Meribel, Tignes ) announced on Friday the successful take over of two more large French resorts. Morzine and Val Thorens become the latest in the company’s quest for world domination. Good news for both ski areas as the company has pledged a huge cash injection to improve facilities and replace old lifts.
Due to the French tax year, the only disadvantage is that the resorts’ lifts will have to be closed 1 month earlier than usual, so that auditing can take place.
For more info check their website. www.TaureauDeMer.de.
snow report
 brian
brian
chris, I've heard they're thinking of moving North as well. If the feasibility studies stack up, we might see Caingorm linked with the Lecht via Beinn a Bhuird and Ben A'an, creating a massive area above 3000 feet, reckoned to be global warming proof for another 25 years.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll drink to that. It's amazing how long those Scottish glaciers have just been standing there, like an uneaten Christmas cake.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
edited.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sun 1-04-07 9:08; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There will be towels on the chairlifts then

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sun 1-04-07 13:34; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JT, done.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy