Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

7-14 April, La Grave?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked flights to Grenoble for 7-14 April and, as I'm on my own for this trip, plan to stay at SkiersLodge in La Grave for the guided service and folk to ski with.

Any snowHead going to be there?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 30-03-07 9:58; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
balernoStu,
A few weeks later maybe
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
balernoStu, That's a shame - I haven't got any clients for LG that week. Going on 29th April with ssh and hopefully a few others. Very Happy Might manage it next week with some of the hot shot kids and parents though.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski,

If I get down to VT then we might venture over on the sat and sun 28th/29th
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry balernoStu, Charlotte has us ...and regrettably the closest we get to 'hotshot' is the glass of Vin Chaud!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
balernoStu, there're at least two of us (PhilipStanton and me) on the SCGB long weekend, 6-9th April. We're staying in the Edelweiss, a bit further up the road from SkiersLodge. Drop by for a dram (Robin keeps an excellent selection of single malts) - and I guess we may end up in the Pub, or the Castellan, after skiing some day or 3 Wink .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
......Remember ........ it's a bit of a risky strategy, but free 'Short-term'(Note Well emphasis on short-term) accommodation may be available at the Edelweiss, if you complain about the music .... Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
GrahamN wrote:
balernoStu, there're at least two of us (PhilipStanton and me) on the SCGB long weekend, 6-9th April.

And another one - Len Holgate snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy