Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Info required for Rossignol T Cut Power 10.6 ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year the hire skis I used were Rossignol T Cut Power 10.6

http://www.snowrental.net/skiing/ski-equipment/rossignol/2002/rossignol-t-power-cut-10-6.html

However I can't find any information about them on the net and it's not listed on Rossignol's official website.

Does anyone know what the specs are (sidecut, waist, etc)?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My guess: should be fairly similar to the old Cobra, 106/68/96
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PisteHead, cut 10.6 = 106/67/95 as your link shows these date from 2002 so you were not being hired the latest kit Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kevinrhead, Thanks for the information. I enjoyed skiing on them despite their vintage. Carving on them felt better than the Salomon Scrambler 800(?) I used in February. Then again the difference may be due to the less than tight fitting hire boots.

Do you by chance know anything else about the Rossigol ski?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PisteHead, Sorry do not really know anything about the 10.6 I had a pair of 10.4 a few years ago which I used on the dry slope.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I have a pair of 170 2002 t power Cobra kicking around in my hallway. You want them and can get to east london they are yours Happy

aj xx
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy