Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bad Gastein Conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
having a think about a flying trip to bad gastein this weekend... anyone care to update me / speculate on current conditions. i have noticed that it was quite warm in the valley today 10C and graukogel lifts are close - courtesy of ski amade website. but given recent snow thinking it should be good.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Speedster, Just got back from Bad Hof last Saturday....conditions were great when we left after a huge dump of snow! Even before the dump the conditions above mid-station were very good...I'd guess that, as long as you're happy to stay above mid-station and use the lifts to get back down to the valley, conditions will be just fine for a weekend. Sport Gastein should be fabulous in anycase.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Speedster, just for info, the Graukogel lifts closed for the winter last Sat.

We had some people in our apartment last weekend and they said the conditions were great. Like homphomp says, they had a big dump last week so the conditions up at SportGastein should be perfect!

Cheers
Kersh
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
oh, and more info about the skiing here:

http://en.skigastein.com/

Kersh
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just got back from Bad Gastein (again). This was my second cheeky flying weekend in and out in the last four weeks. It was superb. It snowed all day saturday and there was at least 20 cms of fresh cover on the pistes up top. Sunday the sun came out although in the morning it was a bit windy. For most of the morning I had the Jungestube B19 / B22 area all to myself. I had two lift attendants who offered some companionship. Almost exactly the same thing happened three weeks ago. Sportgastein was closed due to the wind. Back at work on Monday I was absolutely spent. Even though it was the start of the Easter holiday week - the pistes were deserted. For a resort so close to Salzburg and Munich it is unbelievable. £100 for ryanair flights from Stanshed, EUR41 round trip transfers, and EUR29 pp pernight (including breakfast and use of the sauna) accommodation. Love it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy