Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Call for the End of Season Bash

Poster: A snowHead
I need to finalise the number of places in Val Thorens and pay the remaining sums to the Oxalys.
Anyone who hasn't confirmed/paid needs to let me know before Friday if they're coming please.
If you've been thinking / wondering about coming, this is when you need to make your mind up.

I do still have some space at the moment but I also have about 80 people who have declared interest in the trip and not yet confirmed either way rolling eyes

So... ASAP please!
If you've previously declared interest but definitely aren't coming now, go the the EoSB topic and select "Totaly Impossibly (Count me out)" on the survey in the first post.

If you want to come PM Admin and let me know how you wish to pay.

PM Admin
The EoSB
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And about time to wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin, I'd love to come but I'm dancing the Macarena with david@traxvax on the 24th rolling eyes

You need to Login to know who's really who.
admin, I may well come but can not confirm anything at the moment, so I may head out under my own steam and try to dove tail in to the general arrangements if possible or allowed Little Angel
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whats the E0SB? are there details anywhere Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, about time to . . . do what?

Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If I go, I'll only need 3 nights.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can I also add that I need to get the coach booked in the next few days, so if anyone else wants to be added to the Lardy Bus please add your name to this thread
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Masque, About time to wink. It is plain to see wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Looks like I will be there in spirit but not body rolling eyes
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
lampbus, you and me both I hoping to make the PSB though
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
lampbus, BTDT. And you still have my sympathy. Howgozit?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
lampbus, weren't you at the Trauma clinic today? How'd it go?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ooo! ooo! Does this mean there will be gear and lesson options shortly? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Would love a cheeky last trip this season but i dont get enough holiday Sad maybe next year Razz
latest report
Eeyore, achilles, thanks for asking, I have added a report on the MSB thread. Should I start a 'Legbus' (or busleg) thread in the 'health & fitness' forum ? (Bend ze knees seems inapropriate)
latest report
Masque wrote:
admin, I'd love to come but I'm dancing the Macarena with david@traxvax on the 24th rolling eyes

wearing skiboots, I gather.
Where is this gig taking place?
ski holidays
Hertz rent-a-quote wrote:
Masque wrote:

wearing skiboots, I gather.
Where is this gig taking place?

AFAIK- Val Thorens.
ski holidays
Ray Zorro, somehow I doubt that rolling eyes
snow conditions
Yoda, u doubt the EoSB is in Val Thorens?
latest report
admin, no, the gig referred to by Hertz rent-a-quote Toofy Grin
latest report
rayscoops wrote:
admin, I may well come but can not confirm anything at the moment, so I may head out under my own steam and try to dove tail in to the general arrangements if possible or allowed Little Angel

ADMIN, I might do the same, if that's possible. Little Angel
snow conditions
Received your email admin. Thanks.

I am just there for the first weekend so maybe best that I not be considered in your planning for any of the arrangements or activities.
ski holidays
Hopefully Admin will have finished the lesson form and will send it out today - I'm panicking now because I don't have much time left to organise the lessons. I'm frantically busy for the two easter weeks and so is my sidekick and main assistant Euan. ssh will help as much as he can from a disctance, but obviously with time differences etc can't do much about the planning. I have Dave, another ISTD and (I think) trainer on standby to work as a 4th instructor....... If you all consider your options while waiting for the form and then fill it in asap that would be good.

We will have options to have one or two private lessons either 1-1 or 2-1 (you organise the 2), and a choice of instructors for this. Group lessons will be 3 x and max 6 in the group, but I would prefer only 4 if possible. Clincs will be moguls, off piste and possibly carving - max 6 and possibly at three levels of beginner (needing intro), intermediate (can do but want more ease) and advanced (can do comfortably but weant to be good).

I have a list of peeps who've already emailed me asking for lessons, and I have Ray Zorro's daughter at the weekend for the second part of her GCSE stuff. I'll have to come up very early so I can take her on Sat afternoon for this before most of you arrive .......
snow conditions
Think it's deffo out of court for us Sad as Rutschen will be having house dust sprayed up his nose three times a day that week to kick-start his 3-year allergy de-sensitisation programme. Roll on the PSB Smile
snow report
eng_ch, Ooooh I bet that is pleasant Shocked
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, quite. Actually I got it wrong - it's not being sprayed up his nose, it's being injected Shocked And in sufficient quantities that the hospital have to do it, he can't self-inject. Fun fun fun Confused
snow conditions
I can't make it this year but will certainly try for the next one.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eng_ch, injecting dust Shocked ouch, poor old Rutschen the mental image of them sweeping the corridors and then packing the contents of the dust-pan into a syringe is really rather disturbing Sad
latest report
eng_ch, bring him to Val-T and we'll just mix it into his drinks Wink
latest report
eng_ch, yes bring him along. No one seemed to object to me spraying the slopes of L2A green at the PSB Embarassed
snow report
admin, Frosty the Snowman, I presume you'll be laying on the helicopter to Zurich university hospital 3 times a day then??? Laughing
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman, you may not have noticed but the slopes of L2A were green at the PSB Wink Those that weren't blue and transparent...
snow conditions
Nah, they can do everything on the internet these days. Get him one of those phones with a web cam on it, that'll do the job.
ski holidays
admin wrote:
Nah, they can do everything on the internet these days. Get him one of those phones with a web cam on it, that'll do the job.

VoIP = Vaccination over IP? Laughing Laughing The mind boggles....
snow report
eng_ch wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, quite. Actually I got it wrong - it's not being sprayed up his nose, it's being injected Shocked And in sufficient quantities that the hospital have to do it, he can't self-inject. Fun fun fun Confused

The doc let me do my own tetanus when I was a teen hehehe - Don't reckon they would these days though.
snow report
This sounds like fun. I was trying to look to see whaqt other people's travel arrangements are, but without success...
ski holidays
James the Last, welcome to snowHead
you need to register your interest before you can see the list here !
snow conditions
Thank you. It would be a late booking... Are you all sane?
snow conditions
James the Last, nope!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy