Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania to Courchevel 1850 for 9:15am lesson

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know the best way to get from La Tania to Courchevel 1850 by 9:15am for ski lessons (long story)

Have a hire car, but would prefer to use uplift / bus if possible.

Thanks
Mark
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd take the car. It's not possible using lifts if you want to guarantee to be there. Don't know how often the bus runs between La Tania and 1850, but it might well mean a very early start.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
not looking good for the bus I'm afraid, first seems to be at 9.10am

http://www.courchnet.com/gif/listings/buses/TTs/winter2007hauteperiode.pdf
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had 9.15 lessons at 1850 and JUST managed to get there in time from 1550, so I think the car hire will be the only way Smile

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 27-03-07 11:18; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What time is the first lift up from La Tania? You only need the bubble and then one drag or chair to get high enough to blast down to 1850.

When we had this problem our lovely ski company ran the kids over in a minibus every morning Very Happy

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski wrote:
... our lovely ski company ran the kids over in a minibus every morning Very Happy

You'd have thought that the kids would have got out of the way after they first time they were run over.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've had to do this for a 9.30 lesson,bubble opens at 9(often not til 9.05) then a drag,whizz to 1850 by 9.25.,to get for 9.15 wouldnt be possible.sorry
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy