Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Don't expect to meet Americans in the Alps this winter...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
huckingfellers, Thanks for coming back. I’m truly glad that you are thinking about this.

I’m saddened to see that you’re unable to see beyond Michael Moore’s rhetoric (which I find almost as objectionable as Bush’s dribbling) to the reporting that’s at the core of his work. He presents fact (that so far, has not been challenged or repudiated) and puts his own spin on it. Are you incapable of forming your own opinion about those facts? You may not like Moore (as I don’t) but don’t paint his hard work and the facts of our country’s choices that he highlights with the same thoughts that you colour him

You (we) took an oath (remember?) to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."
There’s nothing in there that has anything to do with partisan politics, it says nothing about whichever sewer-rat is defiling the Oval Office. It’s got everything to do with promoting the ideal that ALL men are created equal and that includes the “scum”

You say you went to Iraq as a “retalitory strike”. Against whom? The Iraqi people, the Iraqi government and Saddam himself had NOTHING to do with ANY danger to the USA. They supported the Palestinians but that’s it . .nothing else except he flipped the bird at Clinton and Halliburton and started pricing his oil in Euros, which is the prime reason for the ‘war’. (It’s the global economy, stupid).

We, as the superpower have the overwhelming responsibility to lead the World to a sustainable future for ALL. That cannot be accomplished from the business end of a Abrams. It starts with an administration (from whatever side of the divide) that sees a long tern future for mankind rather than a fat nest egg for its WASP Grandkids.

I am truly horrified by what my county has come to represent in the wider world and the standards of inhumanity it’s willing to defend to accomplish its short term political goals.

Thank you for coming back here huckingfellers, I only ask that you examine your own motivations.

Keep the wax side down. Madeye-Smiley

John B

PS. as an aside, the area that includes the state now known as Iraq has a documented six thousand year history. We, with our 250 years have made a good fist at wiping out that record. The museums were not even on the list of facilities to secure and protect. That was a defilement of our civilisation.

(edit 4 crap grammar . . . which is still a bit iffy)

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 27-08-05 22:58; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
huckingfellers, I'd be more than delighted to meet you and ski friends en route for St Anton. A very fine choice!

Let us know the schedule and a little gathering of snowHeads can be arranged.

Sir Arnold Lunn, the Brit who invented ski racing, recounted an interesting story about arriving in St Anton shortly before WW2, when the place was swarming with Nazis. I'll have to dig out the book and show it you. Luckily the swine left some powder for us.
----------
P.S. Masque's right. Michael Moore presents stuff in a very biased way - I don't think he's ever tried to hide that - but his factual content is what matters. It's an honest movie, in my view.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DavidGoldsmith,
When my travel plans are in order I will surely let you know! Sounds like it be a good time. Quite interested in the book you are talking about as well.
I have no more views though on this topic except for this Toofy Grin America would be much better off if it would stop trying to be the global policemen! View that as you wish.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Goldsmith, Just got off the phone with the other 3 guys who will be traveling with me and they want to know what the Absinthe is all about in the U.K. All 3 are rangers, 3 of us 75th Reg. 1 is from the 4th RTB.

No private messages on this site? Couldn't find it if it their is.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
huckingfellers, look at the menu at the top under the snowHeads logo, see the line that says "Send/Read Messages" ? try clicking on it Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
D G Orf wrote:
huckingfellers, look at the menu at the top under the snowHeads logo, see the line that says "Send/Read Messages" ? try clicking on it Laughing

LMAO, I can't believe I did not see that ! LOL, but thanks.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy