Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Booking for next year...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We would like to go back to Selva next year. We also want to go the same Hotel. We really love the place, there is absolutely loads of skiing and the scenery, food, people and everything is just great. There is a massive amount of skiing. We have been twice now and haven't even skied 2/3 of it. Have had a look at tour operator sites and the prices are really good at the moment, so we are tempted to book.

However, there are two friends of ours who have said they would like to come next year. They are complete beginners. The problem is they take ages to make up their minds and get round to booking. Should we just book now and hope they can join us later, or should we wait?

BTW, as a matter of interest, has anybody booked for next season?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jb1970, Have already booked to go to Obergurgl next April. have only done this because it's a big party of 18 of us. If there was only a couple of us I would leave it until much nearer the time and see how the snow is ! With regards to your friends, if you really want to go somewhere do what you need to do and let them fit in with you !! (But I'm selfish anyway ! ) Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jb1970,
I am last minute booker off peak to see where the good snow is.

In your circumstances though if you really like a place which may sell out, has limited availability, good prices and flights from Glasgow and you're desperate to return I would book as soon as possible. Tell your friends whats on offer where you are going and they can make up their own minds in their own time.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jb1970, I agree with T Bar, Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy