Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Older or More Nervous Skiers' thread

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had a very encouraging email from Castleford, in response to asking why there were no sessions similar to those at Tamworth where there is an instructor available for informal coaching. Here's the reply

"I have just read your email with interest and would like to let you know that we do offer products that would be perfect for you.
Monday to Wednesday morning we have a fresh trax session from 9-12, priced at £20 for 2 hours and £25 for 3.
Included in the price is an instructor available for informal coaching, hints and tips for recreational skiers of all abilities.
On Monday it is an over 50's session. On Tuesdays it is a ladies only session and on Wednesday it is open to all. The coaches are also available for chat and advice over a coffee after the session in the SNO!bar.

On Monday mornings we also have a private club that use our facilities. They are called the MMM [More Mature Members]. The president of the club is called Mike Walton (actually it is Mike Tailor, see below) and he is also the Monday morning Freshtrax coach. If you like I can pass on your details to him and he will be able to give you more information regarding the club and related activities.
I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours

Aidan Harington
Head of Snow School
SNO!zone Castleford"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited to add the next reply to my thanking him and asking him to pass on my details to the MMM president:

"I will pass on your details to Mike. His surname is Tailor. I'm afraid I made a mistake there.
The coaching we offer is only in its infancy and will be on our new literature.
I hope you enjoy it and any feedback would be more than welcome.
Thank you
Aidan "
-------------------------------------------------------------

I shall defniitely take advantage of this as soon as time permits and look forward to a SnowHeads outing!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
NewSkier wrote:
I have had a very encouraging email from Castleford, in response to asking why there were no sessions similar to those at Tamworth where there is an instructor available for informal coaching. Here's the reply

"I have just read your email with interest and would like to let you know that we do offer products that would be perfect for you.
Monday to Wednesday morning we have a fresh trax session from 9-12, priced at £20 for 2 hours and £25 for 3.
Included in the price is an instructor available for informal coaching, hints and tips for recreational skiers of all abilities.
On Monday it is an over 50's session. On Tuesdays it is a ladies only session and on Wednesday it is open to all. The coaches are also available for chat and advice over a coffee after the session in the SNO!bar.

On Monday mornings we also have a private club that use our facilities. They are called the MMM [More Mature Members]. The president of the club is called Mike Walton (actually it is Mike Tailor, see below) and he is also the Monday morning Freshtrax coach. If you like I can pass on your details to him and he will be able to give you more information regarding the club and related activities.
I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Yours

Aidan Harington
Head of Snow School
SNO!zone Castleford"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited to add the next reply to my thanking him and asking him to pass on my details to the MMM president:

"I will pass on your details to Mike. His surname is Tailor. I'm afraid I made a mistake there.
The coaching we offer is only in its infancy and will be on our new literature.
I hope you enjoy it and any feedback would be more than welcome.
Thank you
Aidan "
-------------------------------------------------------------

I shall defniitely take advantage of this as soon as time permits and look forward to a SnowHeads outing!
Sounds good as we improve this sort of session will be very helpful
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy