Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

jet2 classic!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just checked in at Milan after skiing in Cervinia for a few days, then attending some work meetings in Monaco and getting up at 4am to make sure I avoided the italian traffic on the drive from Monte-Carlo to Milan!

So tired and hungry I check in with large bag and one ski bag.

I was told my bag was overweight and would have to pay the additional fee. I then pointed out that I'd paid the £15 each way to bring sports equipment, therefore my total limit was 32kg.

She then proceeeds to argue that I MUST have a seperate boot bag, and cannot have my boots in my main bag.

After much arguing, I then show her the boots in my bag, and she eventually agrees not to charge me and give me my boarding ticket!

Anyone heard of this one before, I'm back out with jet2 over Easter with the kids so will be seeking clarification!

regards,

Greg
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, I don't think there's much reason to jump up and down. We've had a lot of conversations about luggage limits in my group and this one has come up a few times, theory only until now.

Check in staff are box tickers, luggage is luggage , addidtional sports equipment is completely separate in their heads. Trying to merge the two into a single limit is asking for trouble.

Sorry buts thats just how is Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, Airlines are trying to reduce the weight of individual bags to assist with handling. The days of the giant bag are finished. yes your total limit is 32kg, but an individual bag limit will still apply.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just flew with Air Canada, 3 snowboards, 2 pairs of boots, 2 sets of bindings, all in one bag - no problem, no additional charge.

Apart from it being 2Kgs overweight on the way out - still no charge. Depends on who you fly with basically and the rules applied by that airline, simple as that really.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, That is completely true, hence the reason I always take the one bag as it's usually within the one bag weight limit - I don't usually go overweight to be honest but had packed a few bits and pieces inside boots and was lucky to not get charged additionally. Removed them for the journey back!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy