Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

salomon street racers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone seen a good review of these ski's as they do look fun but i cant seem to find a good review or even better has anyone actually tried them trying to find time to demo a pair at the snow dome but mad busy lately
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try here
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
comprex thank you that was a great help may have pu tme off them a bit guess i'll have to demo a set as soon as i get chance.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bootneck, just played with a set of them (Street Racer 9) today in the ski shop. I don't think there is any reason at all for you to be put off them based on that review, remember that these are top skiers and the venue is Mont Sainte-Anne, about as frozen a 700m tall ice rink as you ever will find. By top speed, they probably mean screaming down Beaupre at 50 mph after the wind has scoured all the powder dust off the ice. (This is actually a fun thing in itself, but a separate sport really, methinks).

Also, remember that Canadians generally ski a fair bit lower stance so they value rebound more (reflected in the short radius scores), and historically they have valued both Dynastar and Rossignol offerings far above anything Salomon.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 20-09-04 3:50; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you are very patient, you can also pick up a review at http://www.skimag.com/skimag/gear/app/skifinder/0,13123,,00.html
I believe the Street Racer 10 Pilot version is listed under 'All Mountain Expert'

or (my favourite reviews) you can look into Peter Keelty's website:

http://www.techsupportforskiers.com/public/04_skis/ski_reviews.html
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
had a look on peters site quite a good review i'm going to test some myself at xscape this weekend hopefully but i'm really keen on a set of nordica beast 74's i've found going to try them too and make a decision from there as i'm a big guy 6'1 and 16st of muscle ok almost all Blush so i find what many people rate as stiff doesnt apply to me Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bootneck, I think you need a Bromodel
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Now they look good just won some beast 74's though so i'll be trying them out first
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy