Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic snowboard gear

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,

I am looking at buying this setup what do you think?

I know their skis are good but does anyone know about their boards?

http://www.blue-tomato.at/ProductDetailAction.bto?selectedNode=tnfHGRbeeAbUEBWgen8Aie-1
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
b.dudman, Bluudy cheap!

Atomic is a mainstream brand with a lot of credibility to lose if their kit turns out to be crap so it's probably reasonable 'middle of the road' gear that when put on eBay in a season or two will return pretty much what you paid for it . . . just don't try to sell it here at that price wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I tested a few boards this year, the one from atomic was the axum (the kill bill graphic). I very nearly bought it, excellent board. The dreamraider is also a great freeride board. Don't know about the bindings though but imo the boards are great, or at least the ones I tested are.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
b.dudman, If you want to keep up the Atomic theme then check out these bad boys:

http://www.snowtrax.eu/view_large_image.asp?idprod=1164

I'm tempted to get some to go with my yellow Helly hansen gear - I'll look like a big wee wee-stained snowball when I stack it on the slopes!!! Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've got an Atomic Hatchet for snowdomes & dryslope stuff and an Atomic Rapture for the mountains both boards are great to ride and the bases n edges have lasted really well!
Since i started boarding i've had boards from Gnu,Ride & Palmer but the Atomics beat all of them on specs for the price!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never heard a bad word against Atomic boards. They have the resources behind them from the ski division obviously, They have sensibly priced them to gain a market share.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy