Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Australian surf and ski patrollers exchange expertise

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In an interesting initiative, lifesavers from the Far South Coast of Australia have been in the Snowy Mountains to share techniques and expertise with ski patrollers. Australia has a tradition of volunteer ski rescue and youth lifeguarding, and one objective is for recruits to operate in both mountain and coastal environments.

This report on the ‘Wambiri Winter Camp' from Merimbula News Weekly.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 22-09-04 8:08; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think I'd find it a bit constraining to try and swim in my ski jacket, and as for wearing my swimming gear on the mountain, it really would be a case of brass monkeys looking for welders. Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think it's a good idea, These people get a lot of training in first aid and such like which would apply equally to ski and surf, also they will need both a summer and winter job, what could be better than spending the summer saving lives on the beach and the winter doing the same in the mountain Cool
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy