Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the big dump is coming!!!

brian
brian
Blueyedgirl, fine weather should continue until Sunday night, then cold and snowy on Monday, cold and snow showers on Tuesday with the odd break in the cloud. Peak winds on Monday, but not horrendous, maybe 20mph at 2000m. Obviously windier higher up. You should be fine at La Thuile, they've got a fair amount of tree skiing haven't they ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blueyedgirl, Just about everything open in La Thuile Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Blueyedgirl, sorry, I was just making a general point, rather than predicting what will happen next week! I expect it will be patchy for the first half of the week, at least, but some new fresh snow will be fantastic. You can get over to La Ros for more sunshine!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
brian, Frosty the Snowman, pam w,

Thank you everybody!! Very Happy Very Happy We are so excited about going. New snow will be fantastic! Was just worried about being freezing cold (especially my daughter) and not being able to see where we're going wink Now i feel much better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Tania! Thinking of taking a late trip to the Trois Vallees on the 24th March could anyone let me know what the conditions are/will be like.
From what the weather reports give it sounds like a moderate snowfall next week.
Never been to France skiing, is Trois Vallees a good place to ski this time of year. Puzzled
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
whitewizard, OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooh - La Tania... Trois Vallees... end of March...
Quote:

is Trois Vallees a good place to ski this time of year

pushing it... it's a bit late in the season....

wink

In all seriousness, yes - go for it! There's a small group of snowHead heading out to Val Thorens a month later... just leave us some snow wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
whitewizard wrote:
La Tania! Thinking of taking a late trip to the Trois Vallees on the 24th March could anyone let me know what the conditions are/will be like.
From what the weather reports give it sounds like a moderate snowfall next week.
Never been to France skiing, is Trois Vallees a good place to ski this time of year. Puzzled

I've been to La Tania for the past 2 Easters, last year even on closing day you could ski back to La Tania on the blue run Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Blueyedgirl, I'd take plenty of thermals though... some seriously low temperatures being predicted, hard as it is to believe when we are sweltering in summer temperature at the moment. Skiing in the trees will be just the job.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w,

Thanks Pam will make sure we have a good few base layers!! Just had a look on snow-forecast.com and it sure is predicting freezing temperatures at least for the first half of the week. Hope there's plenty of runs in the trees!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
mongoose wrote:
I agree, there could be a decent amount of snow falling next week, good precip, cold conditions and the jet stream is looking good for austria and the triol region..... check this website out if going to austria from the 18th to 24th, Im sure good conditions will be had.....

http://www.wetter.at/wetter/

Regards

Mongoose

jUST BEEN CHECKING OUT MAYRHOFEN CAMS AND ITS LOOKS GOOD AND GB SKI CLUB REPORTING POWDER CONDITIONS ALL OVER. YES YES YES... THE ZILLER VALLEY IS LOOKING GOOD .........IM THERE ON THE 24TH FOR SEVEN DAYS OF WHAT IS NOW VERY GOOD CONDITIONS

MONGOOSE
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy