Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair timetable?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone actually know how Ryanair's timetable works? I keep putting in random dates and it keeps telling me no flights are available on routes that I know they operate. I have found one flight - for tomorrow - but it's actually July and November I want flights for. Do they not actually just have a fixed timetable that shows what days they operate flights from and to certain destinations? Or am I just having a totally blonde moment?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
November flights probably aren't available yet....they're on the summer timetable at the moment.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B, but I can't find anything for July either (toying with the idea of LDA), even when I scrolled right through the days of the week Confused
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It may be a route that they only operate in the winter?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
clara_jo, Stansted to grenoble was available yesterday as I checked up some flight prices for FtS for August. It can depend on where you want to go, as some destinations are summer/winter only Confused
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro, that might be it. Want to go LPL-GNB for the PSB (you with me on the TLAs? Wink) in November, but the July thing was just a punt. Trying to fix up a girly w/e and we thought we might go summer skiing.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
clara_jo, guess the LPL route isn't running. Have you tried LPL-TUR? Otherwise, you could do Blackpool-Stansted and then go on from there.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ray Zorro wrote:
clara_jo, guess the LPL route isn't running. Have you tried LPL-TUR? Otherwise, you could do Blackpool-Stansted and then go on from there.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Sorry to hijack (pardon the pun!) the thread, but please don't anybody take a Ryanair flight if they have to connect onto another flight, unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. Ryanair can cancel a flight on a whim for any reason and you are NOT covered. They usually cancel for "technical" reasons which, in Ryanair speak, can mean anything. If they cancel the first flight (e.g. Blackpool to Stansted), you will miss your connection and they don't care. The end result: your holiday goes all belly-up.

A friend of mine regularly visits her parents in France, she flies to Limoges with Ryanair but has to connect at Stansted from Glasgow. Ryanair have messed her up at least 3 times. Its not too bad for her as she is going to visit her parents and her dad picks her up from the airport, but if you have accommodation, car hire, etc booked, it could be a nightmare.

Ryanair are great (cheap, direct, etc) but when things go wrong, they are the worst.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's ok - I've cut out the middleman and gone to the Liverpool airport website and Grenoble is a winter route, you're right.

I'll have a look back on some old PSB threads for alternative travel options from the Northwest, because Ryanair aren't covering themselves in glory at the moment with their rubbish website.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Easyjet keeps its Liverpool to Geneva scedual through the summer
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy