Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best place??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went to Bulgaria this year and now Ive had a taste and got the bug my partner and myself want to try Austria. Were not the best of skiers, if there would of been more snow I would of felt comfortable doing a black run.

Any advise on where to go? Value for money, range of ski runs to suit us both and most of all SNOW!!!!???
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MFC, Welcome to snowHeads. Lots of snowHeads seem to bre raving about Saalbach at the moment.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i had a great time in Andorra last year but wit this years lack of snow might not get a good shout from others who have been this year, when are you looking to go snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers, whens best to book now or a late deal???

Why Saalbach??
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MFC, Welcome to snowHead , Alas, I fear you may have unwittingly opened Pandora's box here....prepare yourself for the worst, this might get ugly...but I would suggest you clarify your budget and then any other preferences you may have with regards to what other facilities you would like (Hotel, Chalet, self catering, off piste activities etc)....

Sit back and enjoy the ride
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MFC, Welcome to snowHead

A few more details of your requirements / preferences ( apres ski, language, charm, etc. ) would help .. most importantly is it for this year as this will change people's judgment as we approach the end of the season?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MFC, Saalbach ahs good nightlife, cheapish beer, Very Happy , great skiing, and reatively short transfer.
If you have no kids then avoid the school holidays (throughout Europe) and if only a small group (and your holidays allow) then get a good late deal wehn the snow is decent.
Decemver can have dodgy snow and Xmas /New Year is expensive and busy.
January is cheap, but can be cold and sometimes poor snow depths
February is generally holiday time
March can get warm
April is late season, but often has Easter ealry doors

looking at that I honestly wouldn't bother Toofy Grin . If given a free hand I would choose some decent weather in Jan or Mid March. Do lots of research as to the pros and cons of any resort you fancy. You can't go wrong with staryting your search here
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ok here we go, not got to long as Im just off to work but will pop on here tomoz and see the results and maybe ask more questions!

Budget £1500 to £2000, ouch that hurt as we only paid £800 for us both going to Bulgaria and that included eveything. Need boot and ski hire. Half board and for me some where to sleep but our QUEENY well she likes abit more comfort so a happy medium for accomadation is OK, at H/Board. Ski school for us both as I find Im an attack, attack, attack type of skier (its not pritty) and our las is more a everyone look at me im actually moving type of skier!

Of Piste not to bothered a nice Red wine and some good chatty company is a must. Got past the must get hammered thing.

Will that do for now??
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Its for next year
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
MFC, Blimey, for that budget, you can go a handful of times Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Best Place?? Wherever I am going next.

Quote:

Got past the must get hammered thing.

When does that happen, still waiting!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
MFC, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

I like (and would happily recommend) Saalbach, and also Zell am See. There's loads of info on snowHeads about both, so if you do a search then you'll find most of your questions answered
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy