Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine 24th March -- Anyone want to ski buddy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

I'm off out to Flaine for the week starting 24th March with a friend who's boarding for the first time. As he's gonna be off in school most of the time does anyone fancy meeting up for a blast around. I'm a 28yo confident (probably over) intermediate skier (5 weeker) and will be sticking to reds/easy blacks if im on my own and would prefer someone else around if i'm gonna push myself.

Would like to get some powder in if there's any about.

Anyone like to meet up post here Laughing

Cheers

Chris
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chri$,

Hi Chris, I'm in Flaine for the weekend, 23-25th March, staying in La Foret, with my Brother, both 40s, intermediates. We will be in the "Perdix Noire" in the evenings looking for ski buddies. Last year skied with the scgb rep on the sunday and a couple of other "singles" on the Saturday.

Cheers snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I'm sure we'll be around a few of the bars on Saturday night so i'll most probably pop in for a bevvy or two and see who's around. Hope to see you in there. Looking like a good dusting could be on its way next week fingers crossed. I'm really looking forward to getting around a fair bit and would love there to be enough snow to get down to sixt.

Cheers Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy