Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Excellent coach company for transfers from Milan airports as used by a snowhead!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can personally recommend this company. Have organised three trips for 20 to 30 people to Italy over the last three years. The previous company we used in 2006 had a guy who sent texts and spoke on his mobile while driving for the whole journey. This company were fantastic and I feel obliged to recommend them. The coaches were top class and well equipped. We played aDVD to keep the children amused on the journey. They have a guy in the office who can read and write with good English if you wish to email queries etc.

The website is www.voulaz.it and email is info@voulaz.it. The English speaking guy in the office is Massimo. When I got back there was an email waiting for me asking for feedback on how we found the service and letting us know that one of the children had left a Nintendo game cartridge on the coach and they wanted to post it back to us. Amazing service compared to what we have got used to in this day and age (grumpy old man speaketh....).

Anyway I have nothing to gain from this recommendation. Simply feel it will be useful for other users of this website for independent trips and also nice to be able to recommend a business for old-fashioned honest good service!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy