Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Balancer...

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/-C3yuroZd9M&mode=related&search=

What do we all think about these things, can't say I fancy getting too much air, like jumping on a MTB and landing whilst sitting on the saddle...

However, if the inventor is a snowHead then I reckon we are looking at the future of snowsports...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks like great fun but I think the poster on Youtube summed it up nicely "it's very funny! it's look like a riding on the toilet"
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've used something v similar called Snow Fox (identical but no suspension! Ouch). Great fun for an hour or so but these things NEVER catch on. There's loads of contraptions out there like snowboards with steering frames, loads of varieties of ski bikes and did anyone ever try the Squall?... but they just can't cut the mustard compared to skis.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've never triad a Squall but a Shkval might be better in slushy conditions Shocked Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skwal

(In French though).
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Previous SH thread on the Skwal
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A great example of why change isn't always good.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
OK then "Skwal" it is.

The other whacky invention was the Dalbello Snowrunner... ski boots with mini skis built in and (alarmingly) made out of same material as the boot and no edges!

I think a mini ski attached to the top of your ski helmet would work... could have little hand-held out riggers for stability and a pair of those goggles that turn everything upsidedown so that you can see where you're going. Moguls will be a tad uncomfortable and powder will be almost impossible but I see this a the next big thing... just off to the Patent Office.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
New fun - new sport - new technology - new knackers.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller wrote:
just off to the Patent Office.

You'd better get down there today, as you've just publically disclosed it.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
richmond, yes, but I haven't revealed the novel and distinct way in which the ski attaches to your head, or which way the ski points, or the unique material it'll be made from. This really is going to turn the sport on it's head. Just think... knee injuries will be a thing of the past. Just need a brand name...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bode Swiller, true, but you may well lose the chance of really broad protection. How about 'Head' for the brand name? Oh dear, someone's already got that one.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
richmond, someone already has "Head"? Darn.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
"The SkullSki" Skullie (TM)
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
'Head' would indeed be a perfect brand name for a helmet-ski.

So continuing the same theme, perhaps the Balancer people should register the brand name 'back bottom' for their product.

Seriously, what a great rental product. I can't see anyone wanting to use it regularly, but who wouldn't like to rent one for an afternoon to play with?

[Edit: My suggested brand for the Balancer was A-r-s-e. Seems the forum software deems this too robust language for the sensitive eyes of Snowheads, so "back-bottom" it is!]
snow report
PaulClark, trouble is that nobody can be "back bottomed" to rent them even.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy