Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheapest on line Board n boot shop

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
snowHead snowHead Hi everybody,

okay so what online shop does everyone buy their gear from, on here,

i know about bargin boards,

any other cheap ones,

muchos grazia
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just ordered my new burton vapor from shop.sierrasnowboard.com, cost £392 delivered, compared to the cheapest I could find in the UK - £585 excl delivery.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dovver, let us know if you end up paying any import duty on that.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well a friend of mine imports his mountain bikes from the US and never has to pay any duty on them, not sure whether it's him getting lucky or it's just easier importing into Jersey.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i like blue-tomato.at
bought my 1st board from them cheaper than uk and delivered in 2days from Austria
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bought my Burton Motos from Blue Tubes in Lancaster - £113 inc delivery was the cheapest I could find for 2006/2007 models.

I bought a cheap board off ebay from a German shop and it was only £170 with boots and bindings - granted, the boots weren't that good but the bindings seem okay and the board is sweet! I suppose that if you aren't bothered about name brands then ebay is a good place to get a cheap deal.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Looking online for boots recently I couldn't find anywhere cheaper than buying in resort.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just got my vapor down from the US, £392 inc delivery and no import tax, happy as can be Little Angel
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
www.e-depot.co.uk
www.chainreactionsnow.com
Both seem to be selling a lot of gear from previous seasons but do you really care that
it's last seasons colour when it's half the price! It will still do what it says on the packet! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Depends what your after, skiwear4less have some good stuff dead cheap but blue tomato is very popular with all the guys on the adrenalin trip forum . Also the Austrian e bay shops selling Palmer gear are good I got a 400 quid Honeycomb for 299
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The best shop online would definitely have to be http://www.modernskate.com thay have the best price on almost everything when it comes to snowboard related things. I just found them like a month ago and I wish that I would have found them sooner. I bought a lot of Burton things from them which you can't find a whole lot of where I live in Sydney. They are out in the states, but it is still a lot cheaper to buy from them then most of the local shops here, even if they have a sale going on. I love Burton, Rome, and Gnu, and they have a lot of it. If I were you I would check that out when you get a chance. Good luck finding that mate, and I hope you check that site out. They have really good deals.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy