Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soldeu Andorra 4th March - 11th March

Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,

Are there any Snowheads going to Andorra 4th-11th March ?

We are staying in Soldeu.

Anyone fancy a pint one night maybee ?

Tim
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tim Tastic, yeah... there's a few (seven actually) going to be in El Tarter that week... snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm also going to be in El Tarter that week, we can usually be found in El Mesquit after last lift.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Guy & Gals I shall be up there once I have cleared up all the paperwork here, I'll pop in to El Mesquit.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
El Mesquit ok with everyone then ??

Wednesday maybee ?

Tim
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Penciled in
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wednesday sounds good. snowHead stickers/hats obligatory? Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowshine, Sorry I dont have a Snowheads hat - (shame on me Embarassed) can you leave yours on show maybee?

Michelle, Seven of you.. Sounds like the rounds may get expensive Shock

Dypcdiver, Burn the unfinished paperwork ! and meet us for a pint Little Angel

Just a little intro from me... I am taking my daughter (14) along with 2 friends (newbie snowboarders (but dam good on the dry rubbish)). Me & Daughter went to Soldeu 2 years ago the same week as this.

We shouldnt be too hard to miss ! ! Unless El Mesquit is big ??

Tim
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
One of the crew here im in looking forward to it especially falling over on snow rather than that horrible dry sharp edged stuff i learnt on snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Tim Tastic, I will leave snowHead hat prominently on display. El Mesuit is quite a small place, I will be in a red jacket and my better half will have the funky helmet (when you see it you'll understand) rolling eyes

Looking forward to it, sounds like a Snowheads takeover Cool , especially if Michelle and crew join in.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Tim Tastic, El Mesquit is not very big, eating area to the left and bar as you get in, err, some of the paperwork is winging it's way to the probate office in Chester, I'm afraid I don't own any snowHead gear either.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Sat 3-03-07 20:47; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Woo-hoo, we are off (at the wonderful hour of 4am tomorrow morning). Look forward to meeting all you snowHeads out there
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
we flying outa gatwick at 6am so we see ya there cant wait
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi all, an update. Bit of snow fell this morning, only a couple of centimetres or so but it freshened things up a bit. Very warm temperatures, but the local talk is that snow is due Tuesday to Thursday. Snowdancing has commenced in earnest! Sitting at the hotel computer at the moment, sipping a beer, in t'shirt and shorts! Best runs are the red at runs the top of El Tarter, although everyone is saying the best snow is over at Pas de la Casa. Best twlo runs today were Esparver in the morning and Teixo (I think, blue run) in the afternoon. Having great time and looking forward to meeting all you snowHeads on Wednesday.

Keep snowdancing!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hello, Yes snow was a great suprise this morning Very Happy

We have a trip out on Wednesday going to Arcalis sorted out by our ski rep. 40 euros including lift pass seemed cheep so we booked ity but is still dependent on numbers..

But we will try our best to call in and find you all Wednesday.

Tim
snow conditions
Well, where were you all? snowshine, and partner turned up, so just the three of us had a very enjoyable drink and chat, don't tell me you got caught in a snow drift rolling eyes
snow conditions
Excellent meeting you Dypcdiver, and yes where were the rest of you? Pictures of snowHeads who did turn up to follow, just as the snow started to fall. Great day today, some deep powder but the wind was blowing a lot of the snow off the pistes. Should be a fantastic day tomorrow tho once the pisteurs have done their bit. Winter is back in Andorra snowHead Cool snowHead
snow conditions
Quiet round here, they must all be embarassed rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy