Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dimant area : les saisses , flumet, crest , NDB snow conditions ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading to Crest Voland next week. Webcam for Crest does not look great. Where has the best conditions at mo in Diamant area ; les saisses , flumet, crest , NDB.
Is there a navette between crest and Les Saisses or crest to NDB
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dublin1, There is a navette between Crest-Voland and Notre Dame de Bellecombe.

The webcam doesn't look that bad, much better than in January.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just got back from a morning over at Crest Voland. Was very icy early on, but softening up nicely around 11 am (it's a fairly cold day today). Some runs in Crest are getting brown and slushy, some still fine. Les Saisies is still pretty good all over, though getting definitely springlike. The best conditions are going to be in Les Saisies (Mont Bisanne, especially the Eterlou/Chamois/Kamikaze) and the top of Notre Dame de Bellecombe (ie the two top chairlifts, Plan des Fours and Lac). There's no navette between Crest and Les Saisies, but you'll have no problem with the link on skis via the Covetan Chair up into Les Saisies. We haven't been down into the Val D'Arly since arriving back at the beginning of the week, but from the road on the way up it looked terrible and I suspect a lot of it is either closed, or should be. But you should find plenty of decent skiing higher up. I wouldn't bother with the navette to Flumet - still too low. In Notre Dame you need to be above the middle station. Better to go to Les Saisies on skis, though there's still plenty of reasonable skiing in Crest Voland. It's fairly busy this week, will be much quieter next week.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy