Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter X Games

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I finally managed to watch an hour of Winter X Games on TV last night (on Five US on Freeview).

The final of the men's skiier-X included a Daron Rahlves - the US ex-downhill racer, I presume. Nice to see a sportsman who's 'retired' from their proper job still enjoying top-class competition. A naff start meant he had no chance of winning and he crashed out half-way down the course. And what a course - the huge jumps make for spectacular racing.

Also shown was some 'slopestyle' skiing - guys with amazing control on skis tackling a succession of rails, stairs and massive kickers. They were apparently as comfortable skiing and jumping backwards as forwards and their balance is so good they mostly looked like they would never fall over just skiing normal terrain. Amazing stuff. I wish I was there...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The X Games happened about 6 weeks ago! Well at least their showing a winter sport that's actually worth watching. Ski and Boarder Cross beat all those incredibly boring downhill events which seem to get the most TV coverage.

Ski Cross is going to be an Olympic event soon and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets the best viewing figures.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Red Leon, They showed quite a lot of the Winter X Games on the Extreme Sport Channel. The boarder and skier cross are excellent to watch and as you said, more fun that just straight downhill skiing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy