Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scottish ski resorts report worst season for 15 years

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A lack of snow and the presence of high winds have been blamed for keeping skiers and snowboarders off the slopes in Scotland so far this season. It’s been the warmest winter on record, which hasn’t boded well for the area. And, hopes of an end of season boost of snow are fading, with the Met Office predicting a warmer than average spring and little prospect of a cold snap. CairnGorm Mountain said its season was now entering a "make or break period"....See: http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/environment/display.var.1243222.0.0.php
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
el Hen wrote:
It’s been the warmest winter on record

The quoted article doesn't say that (I think). Has it been reported elsewhere?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
laundryman,
Quote:

Scottish ski resorts face one of their worst seasons in recent years after the warmest autumn and winter on record.

Opening paragraph wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ray Zorro, oops - apologies all round! Embarassed
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
laundryman, Just let me have a glass of whatever your drinking Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And i had an excellent day at Cairngorm today -best day so far this winter good weather and superb spring snow , i am quite happy with this crap winter as long as it is this bad bring it on!!!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ray Zorro, I had a "traditional" City lunch yesterday. Toofy Grin
latest report
 brian
brian
Pretty shoddy reporting. The warmest on record stuff only applies in England I think.

It's been a poor season in the East, esp. Glenshee and the Lecht, but Nevis and Glencoe have both had a pretty decent run.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy