Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire, who da best?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ski set/ Intersport/Sport 2000 or do they all try and stiff you in the unfortunate circumstance such as a ski in your possession delaminating for no apparent reason (thats my story).
Or do indies have the best kit (ADH recommendations welcome)?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Best hiring experience so far was this time. Previously have gone with a package of some kind; this year we arranged ourselves. Much better all round! Focussing specifically on the hire, our base resort was Morillon. We used a hire shop called Neige et Montagne. They weren't the cheapest around, but they were brilliant. We felt like we had a really personal service (there were 7 of us in our party). They really listened to our requirements and provided everyone with exactly what they needed (including me who skied on a brand new hire pair of Rossi Z9's!!).

Really friendly, happy to change or advise on anything and everything during the week, one of the highlights of the week was meeting these guys at the beginning and end of the week.

Neige et Montagne are located right at the bottom of the Morillon gondola - first building on the left of the gondola.

Big vote for independents.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
martski, The systems employed by all the fore mentioned companies work well, however all the Skiset/Intersport shops are independants and quality of service will depend on induvidual staff members. We are part of Intersport, however would promote Intersports services but our own, our ski techs are expierenced and hardworking but that has little to do with the fact were Intersport.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy