Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anybody recommend any good hotels , full board if possible .

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Punta Maguinez
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
andolini, all the hotels can be found here http://www.cervinia.it/sezionidinamiche/strutturericettive/hotel_breuil_eng.aspx

I stayed at the hotel Lac Bleu in December and it was OK. A long way out of town but they did a free pick-up and drop-off service which saved walking with ski gear. Rooms were a little on the small side and very warm. Not sure that I would recommend it...

As I could see, the Astoria is the best placed for the lifts.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SnowGod wrote:
Punta Maguinez

Cheap ! Sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Aaah... you never said you wanted cheap hotels...

A nice B&B on the main drag is Le Perroquet... don't kno any full board places but there's loads of good cheapish restaurants in the village and some decent pit stops on the mountain. A lot of reports I've had from people of the UK TO hotels have said the food has been poor for italy.... proceed with caution! I staed in the Grivola before it was refurbished and the hotel and food were awful... good location though , and it has been done up now...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We stayed in the Mignon two weeks before Christmas and were very happy with the half board accom and prices. Friendly and family run. Prices may be higher now though. It's next to Punta Maguinez and the Cretaz lifts.

Another group we met spoke well of the Astoria, which is very close to the main lift (as RZ said).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've stayed in the Mignon a few times as well ... very good. Would go back but pretty bored with Cervinia after 3 weekends there.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hotel Breuil - food was awful (was some years ago), but convenient location, after that experience I self catered and I agree you can eat pretty cheaply in the village.

I wouldn't recommend full board if you want to stay high, e.g. at Plan Maison upwards, as it's a bind to get back up again in the afternoon after lunch.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Hotel Breuil - food was awful (was some years ago),

A friend of mine stayed there last year... food's still awful according to him. He even ate out two nights of the seven!

...and the best place to stay in Cervinia for good food is...................... Zermatt wink Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'd second Le Perroquet - stayed for a weekend in Jan - very good location and manager couldn't have been more accomodating (even offered to lend one of the lads some money when the cashpoint wasn't working).

Don't expect much nightlife in Cervinia though.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
the food in the hotel breuil doesn't seem to change then, it was virtually inedible when i stayed there, and that was 11 years ago!! wasn't going to comment, but a bit of historical perspective and all that.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
andolini wrote:
Can anybody recommend any good hotels , full board if possible .

Cheers

Miravidi...stayed there a couple of years ago. Nothing to complain about, nice little bar, decent food etc
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy