Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any recommendations for a 4 day stay in les menuires -

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the opportunity of a quick flit with a mate skiing great I hear you say...but we need to take the kids..6, 6 and 4. They have been before so we can get them in lessons...The difficult bit is to make the most of the stay we want to go some where we've been before...it's just easier with kids..

Really want Reberty, Les Bruyeres side although VT would be ok too..

In short does anyone have recommendations of either long weekend lets or hotel websites...Thank you. I have googled but got nowhere..

29th to the 2 April...or any recommendations to be honest I can't face the not going cos i failed to sort out accommodation...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cfc5mu0, start of the UK school hols that weekend, so it might be more difficult, but probably not impossible.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen, I did check you if your place was available.. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cfc5mu0, thanks for looking. it's been booked up then since before Chrimbo. snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cfc5mu0, http://www.hotel-ours-blanc.com/ if you can get in rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cfc5mu0, Sliver ski, Have 56 beds in Reberty and they were all sold for W/C 1st April by June. Good luck The Lyon/ Grenoble schools also start a weeks hols on the 31st March Crying or Very sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Booked up Sad ..Don't say I told you so...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cfc5mu0, it may be better to look for privately owned accommodation. At this late stage, they may accept a weekend booking. You could try www.holidaylettings.com www.chaletsdirect.co.uk www.holiday-rentals.com and www.internet-cottages.co.uk
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Booked La Tania instead, Hotel Telemark...Hurrah...

Now any advice for ski schools especially for a 4 (nearly 5) year old with one weeks Piou Piou experience..he's not bad on a green in fact less likely for fall and embarrass Himself than me..
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
cfc5mu0 wrote:
Booked La Tania instead, Hotel Telemark...Hurrah...

Now any advice for ski schools especially for a 4 (nearly 5) year old with one weeks Piou Piou experience..he's not bad on a green in fact less likely for fall and embarrass Himself than me..

We used the ESF in Meribel for our 4 year old, it was very busy week one (two French Zone half term) but by mid week two he was skiing very confidently on green runs with the ESF and us. He got his Ourson badge at the end of week 2.When it wasnt so busy I actually thought the ESF was ok but after skiing he did get left to watch a lt of TV where as in an other French resort they were much more into games and interacting with the kids.

Our oldest went with Magic in Motion an ESI afiliated school and I could not have been happier with their care and tuition. The instructors put the kids saftey and enjoyment above anything else. No pushing for exams or having to do the technique exactly in the correct way the manual said. MiM wernt cheap though and they do take kids from 4 for lessons only. Al the MIM instructors treated the kids as individuals and placed a high value on learning about what made their kids tick and learn.

If you have a car I wouldl say that MIM are worth the drive each day rom La Tania to Meribel but tey may have ofices all over

Have a great time
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
MIM do have an office in LT, or at least they did last season.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I tried magic in motion fully booked but I arranged to get the kids the same instructor from ESF (who taught them over christmas) to agree to come over to La tania for the week from les menuires..very pleased. He will do the kids in the morning and as there are two adults we'll take it in turns to have the kids in the afternoon while one of us has a private lesson..
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy