Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys. I have been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join in. I thought I would introduce myself before I jump in and cause some havoc Toofy Grin
Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So go on then.
Whats yer name an where do ye come from.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads Japow, snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Name - Japow
Home - Japan
Nationality - Australian
I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain
Favourite food - Peking duck
Favourite drink - Coonawarra Shiraz / asahi beer
Favourite colour - Blue
Marital status - Single
ski/snowboard - Snowboard
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Welcome to snowHeads Japow! snowHead

Are you are at a ski resort in Japan? We're maybe thinking of going skiing in Japan in a few years' time so would be interested to hear your views Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Japow, Welcome to SnowHeads. Great to have someone here thats in Japan
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Welcome to snowHeads Japow Cool
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Japow, Welcome to sHs Toofy Grin

Are you Male or Female?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Japow, Welcome to snowHead

A friend I play tennis with is emigrating to New Zealand in the summer & she was telling me yesterday of the delights of skiing in Japan Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Japow, Welcome to snowHead 's. Whats the poweder like out there? some recent web photos were showing A LOT of snow Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Japow, Welcome to Very Happy
I also like pina coladas but not the rain wink l
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Japow, Welcome on board
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Japow, Welcome to snowHead 's

Coonawarra shiraz, asahi beer, pina coladas', ME TOO !! Don't know about Barry Manilow though !!
Quote:

I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain

I'm off to Brisbane,to live, in 3 weeks time, What's the skiing like down under,are the Oz resorts worth trying or does it have to be NZ, if so can you get package hols to NZ ? And is it reasonably priced ? I'll be putting a topic up soon to ask anyone in the know about all this, so don't want to hijack your thread !

Once again, WELCOME !!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks for all the welcomes.
-I am based in Hakuba which is a valley that has seven resorts within half an hour of each other. They held some of the downhill cross country and ski jumping events here for the 98 Nagano Olympics.
-Male
-The powder here is usually as good as it gets anywhere. This year has been a bit lean. They average about twelve metres a year here. At the moment they are on about four. Its still top to bottom here with 1072 mts vert. Took some crew out this morning and got some fresh tracks on a bluebird day.
-Oz resorts are good fun but I would wait for the snow before booking. I have taken Swedes, Germans, Irish and English to the snow in Oz and we all basically love the same thing. Ski all day and drink all night and do it all the next day. Mt Buller has the most testing terrain and is my pick on its day. Mt Hotham for good terrain. Falls Creek for a great village atmosphere. Thredbo for the longest runs when it's top to bottom and Perisher for the biggest mountain area. All the others a small family style resorts.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Japow, nice one, sounds decent in Oz !!

Cheers
latest report
Nearly as much snow as La Ros
snow conditions
Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too Neh Neh Just also lurking at the moment and seeing what's going on haha Neh Neh
latest report
Welcome to Snowheads Japow and scribbz

Hopefully you will find that we are quite a normal bunch and all very friendly
snow report
Japow, welcome to Snowheads, My eldest daughter worked in the Japan for a year in the Nagino (not correct spelling) teaching english. She even brought back with her some Japanese skis whish caused some comment when she took them to Wengen the next year.
latest report
Japow, hajimashte no Snowheads! snowHead (or G'day mate! if you prefer Toofy Grin)
snow conditions
Japow, welcome to snowHead s
ski holidays
kosciosco wrote:

Hopefully you will find that we are quite a normal bunch and all very friendly

I'm NOT normal !! Cool

Welcome, by the way
snow conditions
Japow, Welcome to the madhouse. I'm a Kiwi living in Wales who used to climb with a Japanese girl in Australia. Oh... and I'm drunk Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Japow, Welcome to snowheads, its brilliant!!
snow report
Japow, Welcome mate from one Aussie to another. I'm from Brisvegas but have been living in London for the past 11 years. Heading home to Brissie at the end of the year though and am very excited. You'll love it here, the guys are brilliant!!! snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy