Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Posh Chalets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

marc gledhill, I'd suggest checking out Descent Internationals brochure.....but good luck on finding anywhere on that week, and hope you have a friendly mortgage advisor, 'cause you'll need a second one to pay for it....

You called? Twisted Evil

IMT
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You may want to look here
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for your input everyone (even you accountants) all these look pretty good snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Agenterre, dont worry no need to apologise us legal eagles do have a sense of humour otherwise we would never wear those wigs and gowns.

marc gledhill, if you book early you might be able to get the whole of the hotel Telemark in La Tania which must sleep about thirty. Its not expensive, the bar and food are good and the resort is ideally placed for exploring the whole of the 3 Valleys
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geri wrote:
marc gledhill, How did you get on in Oree des Cimes?

Sorry geri, I'd been meaning to respond earlier.

The apartments were very good indeed. As you know I was in the 1950 apartments last year, so it's easy to just compare the two.

Vallandry -v- 1950. I thought that Vallandry may have more of a village feel to it, rather than the contrived village of 1950. But it doesn't really. Most development is new and not planned out, this means that there's more walking to bars/shops/restaraunts than in 1950 where everythings within 100 yards of each other. The bars and restaraunts in Vallandry do have a more French feel about them though.

The CGH development of the L'Oree des Cimes is interesting. There's a main building with the reception area, spa and a few rooms. The other rooms are in seperate buildings which are quite spread out. There's a very good sized ski locker and heated boot room in each building and the apartments are quite a bit bigger than those at 1950, although the 1950 ones may have a slightly more "homely" feel due to the way they're decorated.

The spa set up is better than at 1950. 1950 had a cold pool and a cool hot tub. L'Oree has a slightly smaller, but warmer inside pool. Indoor bubble pool, outside hot tub, three saunas and four steam rooms at varying temperature. A much nicer setup all round than 1950.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy