Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La G 23-26 feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Rubbish - no snow to speak of wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fatbob, I was hoping for a bit more of a trip report than that Laughing Sounds like you guys have been having a great time.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
I've dumped my pics here:

http://www.snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showgallery.php/cat/667

Didn't take that many, can't think why with all the hanging around the guides made us do .... Puzzled Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
doesn't seem as deep as I was expecting brian????

Did you all ski a similiar level, ie did the group work well?? I've only skied with JT and we skied pretty similiar....

Cheers,

greg
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, a lot of the action shots are from the first day when the snow was only very good Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 brian
brian
kitenski, yeah those pics are either from the 1st day, when there was maybe 10-15cm or in the Banane on Day 3 which was tracked out by the time we did it. Hopefully you'll get a better idea from the others' photos. My camera's bulky so it stayed in the pack mostly.

The deepest pitches we skied on day 3 were up to mid-thigh at least, and I have long legs. Wink

The group worked really well I thought, we shared the major wipeouts around pretty fairly. Laughing

I'd sell my soul to be able to ski like either guide though .....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I must say guys as trip reports go this is up there with the best wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman,

Cheeky. wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, I am just hoping that the esobers will be as concise - but somehow I doubt it rolling eyes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman,

Have a look in trips..

I would think everyone is too tired to post much atm Laughing
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looks fantastic - I stayed in La Grave on a climbing trip, but only spent a couple of half days skiing le Chazelet as I'd only had four days previous skiing experience. What sort of level do you need to ski to be able to enjoy the easier couloirs? I'll be in L2A later in March and after spending time looking up at the slopes above LG I'd quite like to do a couple.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Scarpa,

Difficult to say..... For example, Patou is steep with a narrow entry.... and never gets too wide until the exit. You can see Banane from Brians pics but it is steeper than it looks there.
Not knowing what you are comfortable with..... and the conditions in there can hugely variable..... you could ski the main valley and have a look at the gulleys that you can see from there.

Raining today in the village and we arent sure what the freezing level is........... might be a late start
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JT, Hah! you're saving yourselves to burn me off tomorrow then? Shock
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
JT, Cheers, my technical ability may be lacking a little but I just love being in steep rocky gullies so as long as a fall won't be too dangerous I'll have a good go at anything.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy