Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free ski movie tickets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
See below. I got emailed it a couple of days ago. Tickets are, or were when I enquired, limited to two per person.

Aspen / Snowmass presents: POWER OF FOUR and BLIZZARD OF AAHHH’S Film Tour

You are cordially invited to an exclusive complimentary screening of Greg Stump’s POWER OF FOUR and the greatest ski movie of all time…..THE BLIZZARD OF AAHHH’S

Please choose one to attend:

Brighton 28th Sept Brighton Odeon
London 29th Sept Vue West End
London 30th Sept UGC Fulham Road
Edinburgh 5th Oct Vue Edinburgh

Doors open at 7.15pm for complimentary drinks then win door prizes including Columbia Sportswear, Aspen / Snowmass goodies and a grand prize trip to Aspen / Snowmass

RSVP with the following information to aspen@blackdiamond.co.uk or call the Aspen ticket hotline on 020 7240 7077 for complimentary tickets:

Name
Contact email
Contact address
Number of tickets required
Date and Venue to attend

Venue details:

Brighton Odeon
Drinks will be served at the Quality Hotel, West Street, Brighton, BN1 2RQ
Then next door to Odeon Cinema, West Street, Brighton, BN1 2RE

Vue (Warners) West End
Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7AL

UGC Fulham Road
142 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9QR

Vue (Warners) Edinburgh
Omni Building, Greenside, Edinburgh, EH1 3AT
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I treated it as a spam and deleted it. Think the snowheads may have been targeted.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy