Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lots of snow on the horizon??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning all,

I've been travelling for the past 2 weeks and am well behind on my forecasting, however looking at the forecasts for 3 Vallees for next week, it appears to be snowing on and off all next week, only issue is this seasons bug bear of a Fl around 2000m

so have I missed anything or is this on the cards?

cheers,

greg
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks like the higher resorts/skiing should do well Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't know about 'on the horizon', but at the moment there's lots of snow right outside the front door.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lizzard, you got it bang on!!!

dont know about higher resorts but we have it bucketing down right now and having cleared the drive of approx 6inches of snow it is already covered with another inch, i've only been in 15 mins!

i need a self clearing drive way!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes - and I have to drive to La Grave tonight for dinner! Shocked I'm hoping it's going to stop around 16.00 and wait untill around 22.30 to start again ... Shocked Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Les Saisies now has the highest snow depths of this season so far. http://www.meteo.fr/temps/france/nivose/pics/SAISI.html
More snow forecast, but also some rain and the very high freezing levels (2400m!) and rain forecast for the end of the week are a bit depressing. Let's hope that, like the FL for the next few days, they drop as the "pertubation" approaches.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
it looks like the 3 Vallees got 60cm+ up top, more forecast, but like Pam says, worrying temperature rise by next weekend! Still will consolidate all that snow nicely for my Easter trip Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
end of week looks like masses of percipitation but too warm so lots and lots of rain.

I so hope i'm wrong
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
the 6z GFS has a nice downwards trend now for La Tania.....warm until the 7th March and then dropping, so still too far away............
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nice forecasts......

The GFS meteogram (the point is french-swiss boarder, between Chamonix and Verbier...)

To understand a little, the first peak (1-3 march) have the same size that the peak predicted for yesterday and today......so maybe more than 1 meter of new snow on the way the next ten days....... And the best is on 3th march I will go to Verbier for a week... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
well, last week the US was in the grip of huge snowstorms. We normally get the same weather about two weeks later, so a big dump of snow towards the end of this week sounds about right

Just as we're away for the week too, yay!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
AlTom, looks warm though...
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Warm?? Not much.....only sat-sun (3 to 5th), and this "warm" period will be dry, when the perturbation arrives with the cold mass air, the precipitation starts and the temperatures drop. And no problem with this to days...go higher up!!!, tons of powder above 2000m.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy