Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heathrow T1 -> T4

brian
brian
Can you get from T1 -> T4 reasonably easily without using the flight connections thingy ?

I've got plenty of time for a connection and I'd rather see my bag again and check it for the 2nd leg than entrust it to the vagaries of a Heathrow baggage connection.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
brian, there are buses that go between the terminals on a regular basis. There's also the Piccadilly Line loop between the Central Area and T4, though I believe that's been out of action for refurbishment or something. I wouldn't like to ask a taxi driver. wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
you can also use the Heathrow Express for free
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Thanks guys. Heathrow Express sounds just the job.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
brian,

Off anywhere nice?
snow report
 brian
brian
johnboy, into the Valley of Death* Shocked wink Laughing

* (c) Times Newspapers
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
laundryman wrote:
brian, there are buses that go between the terminals on a regular basis. There's also the Piccadilly Line loop between the Central Area and T4, though I believe that's been out of action for refurbishment or something. I wouldn't like to ask a taxi driver. wink

The Piccadilly Line to T4 is now operational again. To get from T1 you would have to take a London-bound train to Hatton Cross, then walk across the platform to get on a train heading to T4. T4 to T1 is much easier: just one stop.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brian, Puzzled
ski holidays
 brian
brian
johnboy, sorry too obtuse. La Grave.

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/article1394738.ece
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian,

have a great trip snowHead
snow report
 brian
brian
johnboy, cheers ! Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
brian wrote:
johnboy, sorry too obtuse. La Grave.

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/article1394738.ece

quite like the comment from "Paul" at the end of that article. puts the journo in his place Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy