Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Does anyone on here happen to be...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... an editor or highly respected journalist in the South Germany/Austrian Tirol region? The only reason I ask is that my (now) heartbroken 12-year old daughter, daft little muppet that she is, managed to leave her lifelong teddy bear friend on one of the two trains we used in Germany (the second of which terminated in Innsbruck after dropping us off at Garmisch).

None of the lost property offices report finding it so we were hoping to launch an international sob story in the (vain) hope that some station manager has him sitting on his or her desk and hasn't yet handed it in to lost property...

Long shot, I know, but when it's your family that's affected, you'll try anything... Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can picture the scene now: the guard says to the bear "Ihre Papiere, bitte!" and the rest is sadly history. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Austrian railway people, ORF TV, radio stations etc Maybe even try the UK media, they're usually suckers for stories like this and they'd certainly have the contacts out there.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
carled, Dont give up hope , if people can help they will!
WE LOST "GONGA" MONKEY WHEN OUR YOUNGEST DAUGHTER WAS 3 WHIST TOURING fRANCE FOR 2 WEEKS.
A CAR FULL OF KIDS AND THE KITCHEN SINK , WE STOPPED OFF AT A B&B NEAR TOLOUSE ,IN THE MORNING SET OFF FOR THE DORDOGNE REGION- 100MILES + WE HEARD THE FIRST CRIES OF "WHERES GONGA"? i WANT GONGA. lOTS OF DETECTIVE WORK AND LOVELY HELPFUL FRENCH PEOPLE , GONGA "LE SINGE "(FRENCH FOR MONKEY) WAS DETECTED TO A (LOO STOP) PETROL STATION NEAR TO CONDOM. WE CONTACTED THE B&B WHERE WE HAD SPENT THE NIGHT , A FRIENDLY COUPLE WITH FAIR ENGLISH ,WE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND THEY TOOK OVER.
WHEN WE ARRIVED HOME A WEEK OR SO LATER ,MONKEY WAS THERE TO GREET US!! A HAPPY END WAS HAD BY ALL. JESS IS NOW 21 AND STILL LOVES LE SINGE. GOOD LUCK WITH TRACING TEDDY Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd try the radio station FM4 they have a morning show in English

http://fm4.orf.at/station/3603

You can send them an email here
http://fm4.orf.at/mailtofm4

"Dein/Deine" = "Your"
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My son lost his favourite moth-eaten child nibbled scraggily yellow blanket in the bed linen at the Shangri-La on Sentosa Island in Singapore 3 years or so ago. We rang the hotel from the mainland. They had it found, laundered it and rang us when it was available to be collected, neatly folded and packaged with the hotel seal, at the Shangri-La in Singapore city centre.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
carled,

Good luck. I still have my teddy!!! (i am 29) Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can't say I can help but this is one of my nightmares turned reality!! That's just sent shivers down my spine!

My eldest daughter has a small fur toy that she find difficult to sleep without....many a times did my wife and I had very high stress levels when we could not find it...
So I really fell for you Carled, and your kid of course.... Sad
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the advice so far people. Will try it out tomorrow. Just find it really odd that someone could find it and not hand it in. I find it hard to believe that any mother would let their kid keep an obviously well-used teddy bear (with her name tag sewn on it!) so I have two realistic theories. 1. It was found by a bunch of teenage lads who decided to show how hard they were by playing catch with it until one dared another to chuck it out of the window or 2. It was found by a train cleaner who is an "immigrant worker" sort of person on a really low wage that saw it as a perk of the job and took it home for their own child. I suppose that option 2 at least has the redeeming feature that he'll be (hopefully) well loved by another child... albeit the wrong one... I just can't see any way that an official person has found it and merely not got around to handing it in, or it just hasn't been found yet... seems impossible.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy