Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why did you join the SCGB?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Donna, welcome to snowHeads! Have you tried the search function (under 'user facilities', bottom left of mountain scene)? I generally find it gets me straight to topics of interest.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Donna, have you used the search facility? Depending on your choice of search terms - say "TIGNES" and "SCHOOLS" (ski not not needed, too generic) and the results are narrowed down to just 13, very relevant posts on the topic of instruction in Tignes...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PG, great minds!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Complementary advice too!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tim Brown wrote:
When trying to create a sense of community, it is often the case that having something or someone to unite against will help to re-enforce group integrity.

That's just the way group dynamics works.

Tim, in retrospect, would you say that those 'group dynamics' operated when the Ski Club's Council looked at the non-members contributing vast amounts of invaluable information to the Club's website up until last February?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Donna, the sub-set to which I was referring is that which includes members who joined because of, and only because of, the forum. However if you are now finding additional benefits then all well and good.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
laundryman and pg, thanks for the tips. to be honest I haven't spent that much time on the snowheads site, so maybe I should do some experimenting next time I am online with time on my hands.
alan, right I understand now, thanks.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just for the sake of completeness... Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy